We are certified installers for a number of leading door manufacturers including Ovolo, Camfered and Logik. From uPVC doors that make the most of your budget to bi-fold doors that will increase the natural light in your home, we can install a range of doors that will upgrade your home.
Composite Doors In Carlisle
Our composite doors use rigid polymer subframes, high impact resistant GRP skin and high quality multi point locks to offer unparalleled security. Stunning finishes and amazing sound insulation all combine to make composite doors an extremely popular product that we install for clients on a regular basis.
- Unparalleled Security Thanks to its rigid polymer subframe, high density CFC-free polyurethane foam core, high impact resistant GRP skin and high quality multi-point locks.
- Stunning Aesthetics The woodgrain finish was developed from oak tree grain, creating a beautifully authentic appearance.
- Excellent Weatherproofing Water resistant polymer composite rails that protect its core. Your door will keep the weather at bay and stay looking good for longer.
- Low Maintenance Our composite doors are designed to be easy to maintain, including our insulated glass units. Simply clean with warm, soapy water.
In a range of colours and styles...
Available in a range of colours and styles. contact us for more information and book a consultation.
Aluminium Doors In Carlisle
The aluminium which forms the core of this door is inherently strong which removes the need for bulky frames. This creates a sleek and contemporary door that looks amazing in any modern property. Aluminium doors have excellent sound insulation qualities, are recyclable and very simple to maintain.
- Our Aluminium Doors utilise Smart Alitherm door profile designed to provide superior performance solutions for today’s specification demands.
- Our Aluminium doors perform well against the rigours of the Great British weather, reducing draughts and providing excellent weather proofing. This enables the doors to maintain their high performance even in the most extreme locations.
- Security concerns are alleviated by the use of the superbly engineered and ‘Secured by Design’ approved Winkhaus Key-Wind Lock - a multi-point locking mechanism allowing our doors to exceed the requirements of PAS 24 (Enhanced Security)
uPVC Doors in Carlisle
uPVC is a type of plastic which is galvanised to create a secure material that is perfect for doors. uPVC doors are extremely cost effective and are a great option if you are looking to save money. They are simple to maintain and have excellent insulation and energy efficiency properties. Available in a range of colours and styles, and with a wealth of accessories, you will be able to find the perfect uPVC door for your home.
Would you like to increase the natural light in your home? Bi-fold doors a great way to open up your home. Secure yet attractive they available in a range of styles. Bi-fold doors can be constructed from aluminium, uPVC or composite materials.
- Security you can trust Stainless steel anti-jemmy pins are also an integral part of our door design to prevent them being forced open from the outside.
- A wider range of colours and finishes Whether you want to match your existing décor, or make a bold contrast, our panoramic doors are a stylish way to bring indoor and outdoor living together.
French doors an excellent alternative to bi-fold doors or sliding doors and will enable you to maximise the light and ventilation in a room. If you have a garden or patio they are perfect for those warm summer months.
- Flexible by design Freedom to create domestic and commercial French doors in sizes up to two meters.
- Stylish in appearance Attractive range of colours and woodgrain finishes as well as chamfered or ovolo beading.
If you are looking for a window and door installer in Carlisle, Cumbria and South West Scotland, get in touch with us at All Dimensions Windows to book a consultation.
Design Your Own Door With Our Bespoke Door Designer
Are you struggling to find a door that matches your tastes and preferences. Then why not try designing your own door. You can create your own door from scratch and incorporate all your own ideas. From the hinges to the handles you can create your own unique door that will slot in seamlessly with the rest of your home.